Two of the online learning technologies industry’s most respected sources have named products from eXact learning solutions as among the best in the industry.
TrainingIndustry.com has named the digital learning content management business solutions producer’s authoring tool as one of the Top 20 Authoring Tools in 2017. In addition, learning management system (LMS) specialist, Craig Weiss, CEO and Lead analyst of The Craig Weiss Group LLC, has – once again – selected eXact learning solutions’ learning content management system (LCMS) as one of the world’s top 50 LMSs.
TrainingIndustry.com spotlights the latest news, articles, case studies and best practices within the training industry. Among other things, it continuously monitors the training marketplace looking for the best providers of authoring tools.
It claims that its recently published sixth annual list of the top 20 authoring tools is designed to help buyers in their search for the right training partners. According to TrainingIndustry.com, ‘Due to the diversity of services included in authoring tools, no attempt is made to rank the top companies but selection to this year’s Top Authoring Tools Companies List was based on the following criteria:
- Leadership and innovation,
- Features and capabilities of the authoring tools,
- Company size and growth potential,
- Company focus on the authoring platforms,
- Strength and number of clients/users and
- Geographic reach’
Further details of the list can be found at TrainingIndustry.com.
Craig Weiss’ annually updated Top 50 LMS Report (available at a cost of $500) includes:
- The top 50 LMSs for 2017
- 45 profiles with ranking, verticals, company information and other details such as set-up and pricing information, feature breakouts covering compliance, course standards/authoring tool, mobile, social, video, gamification, and reporting
- Security, privacy and technical information on each vendor in the top 45
- Training and support information on each vendor in the top 45
- Learner, administration and analytical/report screens for the top 45
Valerio Torda, eXact learning solutions’ managing director, commented, “This is the first time that the company’s authoring tool has been named on the TrainingIndustry.com list. It’s great to see eXact learning solutions’ products being selected as leading examples in their fields – especially since the company’s authoring tool is a highly developed, sophisticated piece of software with a simple user interface (UI).
“Increasingly, in a return to the pattern set in the very early days of LMSs and LCMS, content authoring is being closely allied to an LMS or LCMS. Yet it can be difficult for both a producer’s authoring tool and LMS/ LCMS to be of an exceptionally high standard and quality.
“Being named – independently – on these two lists of ‘top products’ illustrates that eXact learning solutions’ products are ‘best of breed’, both separately and when combined.”